Panimaquin

Posted by Anonymous | | Posted On Monday, September 1, 2008 at 1:48 AM

[Edit - Image hosting website has been having trouble, pictures may be down]








- VA

Words cannot begin to describe and pictures will never do it justice. Going to Guatemala and spending time with the people in Panimaquin was an eye-opening and life changing experience that will not be forgotten. The villagers were amazing and hospitable, but it was their hearts that I wish I could capture and describe. The innocence, vibrancy, and love which poured out of them all - day in and day out - is an incredible and beautiful thing which I wish to be a part of for the rest of my life. I know that I will never be able to explain it in words, and the best alternative is to show the faces of those whom I now have gotten to know, love, and care for. These are a few of the many who I met, and who touched me at a level which I could never have imagined.

Comments:

There are 4 comments for Panimaquin